Southwinds Church of Tracy, an exciting, growing church of 1200 attenders in the San Francisco Bay Area, is seeking an Executive Pastor to join our leadership team. We are a purpose-driven, small group-based church that connects with believers
and seekers across the West San Joaquin Valley through culturally relevant biblical teaching and modern, high-energy worship.
The Executive Pastor will provide oversight to the staff team under the direction of the Lead Pastor, facilitate church-wide strategic ministry planning, give primary direction to financial and facility development, and catalyze the development
of key adult ministries. In partnership with the Lead Pastor, the Executive Pastor will provide the leadership and administration necessary to ensure the most effective ministry possible—aligned with the mission, vision and goals of Southwinds Church.
The Executive Pastor should meet the following qualifications:
- The spiritual maturity and character of an elder/overseer (1 Timothy 3; Titus 3) with a passion for lost people and for spiritual growth.
- The ability to translate dreams, ideas, and opportunities into executable plans.
- Significant experience (5+ years) in upper level business management or larger church (500+ attenders), with demonstrated experience in relevant areas (human resources, finance, operations and strategic planning).
- Results-oriented self-starter with a track record of leadership in a growing church.
- Demonstrated skill at working with staff and maintaining accountability to plans and goals.
- Creativity in maximizing resources and basic technological competency.
- Graduate degree desirable (in fields such as Business, Technology, Finance and/or Biblical Studies).
The Executive Pastor will report to the Lead Pastor and will serve on the Elder Board. Compensation will be competitive and dependent on qualifications. If you feel led to use your passion, skill and experience to help us reach our community and region
for Christ, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.