This posting is for the full-time position of Worship Pastor at a medium-sized church (~450 Sunday attendance) in South Florida.
Interested parties should respond with a resume, recent family photo, and
internet links to audio / video recordings for church leadership to review.
- Strong vocals
- Ability to lead from at least one instrument
- Strong understanding of contemporary music, as well as historical Christianity and select Christian hymns
- Video and / or audio (video strongly preferred) recordings of leading worship
- Strong leadership and organizational skills; ability to lead a diverse team of volunteer / amateur musicians, sound and media techs
- Ability to multi-task, and to lead / organize ministries outside of music and worship; examples may include community outreach, discipleship, funeral / wedding planning, and others
- Experienced in a full Gospel, Spirit-filled congregation, with an understanding of a Bible based and balanced view of Pentecostal worship, witness, and service
Desired, but not required, Skills:
- 5 years of experience as a Sr. Worship Pastor
- Formal music education
- Ability to lead from multiple instruments