7 City Uptown Kids Director
Role Expectations & Responsibilities
Role: Uptown Kids Director
Definition of a “Win” for this Role: Provide visionary leadership and team development to Uptown Kids consistent with the vision and values of 7 City Church.
- Spiritual & Character Formation – Cultivate a healthy and growing relationship with Christ and biblically rooted character and integrity.
- Accountability & Responsibility – Achieve defined objectives, demonstrate commitment to tasks, and keep promises.
- Attitude & Relationships – Demonstrate a positive attitude and excellent people skills that contribute to the environmental health of the office and teams.
- Excellence & Efficiency – Conduct all responsibilities and demonstrate problem-solving skills with a high level of excellence, efficiency, and self-initiative.
- Vision & Values – Demonstrate loyalty and commitment to the fulfillment of 7 City’s vision and values.
- Personal Growth – Exhibit an aggressive learning & personal growth posture
- Communication – Communicate in a timely, accurate, thorough and consistent manner. Maintain open communication lines and listen carefully.
- Work/Family – Maintain a balanced and healthy work/family relationship.
- Provide vision and leadership to Uptown Kids
- Produce weekly services/small group environment for Uptown Kids consistent with the mission and outcomes of Next Generation ministries at 7 City Church.
- Oversee the recruitment, training, and deployment of leaders for Uptown Kids.
- Serve as a communication point person for Downtown and Midtown Kids.
- Oversee the annual transition of kids from Midtown to Uptown.
- Organize appropriate Uptown Sunday events aligned with 7 City’s vision and values.