We are looking for one or two interns (full or part-time available) to assist us in worship ministry. The following are some of the requirements for the position:
- Have a personal, vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Teachable - not just in the area of worship but in life - willing to see weaknesses and grow through them.
- Walking and abiding in Christ towards maturity.
- Willing to Get REAL - Reliant on God, Emptied of Self Authentic in relationship with God and people and Light of the World to those at Lighthouse Church and beyond the walls.
- Authentically love and value your spouse and children (if applicable) and take care of them biblically.
- Fully agree with our Mission, Vision and doctrinal statement of faith as well as sign a staff covenant.
- Be excited to minister at Lighthouse Church and love those that attend as well as those outside the walls.
- Assist the Worship Director in all areas of Worship Ministry.
- Help to lead worship on Sunday mornings and at other venues.
- Help to prepare for Sunday morning worship, including assisting in practice and other areas.
- Be a part of our worship band, playing on Sunday mornings and during other venues.
- Assist in leading the youth band.
- Lead video team - helping to tape and edit videos. (some prior experience a plus)
- Assist in building up our video team, providing training and resources.
- Assist with all areas of tech including lighting, sound, live stream and presentation.
- Help to develop volunteer teams.
- Clearly communicate and follow through with tasks as assigned.
- Encourage the worship ministry team to walk with Christ, leading the way personally.
- Willing to face interpersonal difficulties on our team with maturity and love.
Possible housing is available with a stipend of $1000 - $1200 / month for full-time and proportionate for part-time. Possible additional raising of support may be an option.
If interested, please send your resume with three references to Loree at email@example.com