Sagebrush is looking for a Worship Pastor to serve on our Worship Ministries Team. We are looking for a dynamic worship leader who has a passion for engaging the church in song and leading them to participate not spectate. This person must have strong vocal
talent, be able to lead with an instrument (acoustic or electric guitar preferred), lead a band musically, and be a team-builder who knows how to recruit, pastor and equip volunteers.
Our vision as a church is “To know Christ and make Christ known”. We believe that excellence honors God and inspires others, so the candidate must exhibit a teachable and humble spirit. We also believe the church must be culturally relevant while remaining
doctrinally pure. The candidate must be able to lead passionate worship, but also be comfortable using Christian and secular music to compliment a weekend message or simply invite or engage attendees.
Individual profile needs: seasoned Believer, teachable spirit, excellent communicator and musician, self-motivated, detail-oriented, time managing, engaging personality, humble servant.
The ideal candidate has experience with highly detailed weekend services, leading multiple experiences, leading a church of 1,000 or more, working with recording software, experience setting up a multisite campus, and plays multiple instruments well.
The qualified candidate should...
1. Have 1-5 years of full-time ministry experience. If you do not have at least 1 year, please do NOT apply.
2. Have some education involving music theory.
3. A high drive for excellence with the bandwidth to multi-task several projects/people.
4. Demonstrate that your own personal relationship is growing with Christ.
5. Desire to be a part of a team.
6. Be willing to serve at a multisite campus.
7. Have a track record of building volunteer teams.
8. Have a heart for ministry.
Benefits for this position include the following:
* Full-time position with competitive pay based on experience.
* Complete health, life, dental, and vision for the whole family.
* 3% of your Salary in a retirement account.
* Three weeks paid vacation per year.
* Continued training and ongoing development.
If this looks like a position you are interested in applying for, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- your updated resume
- two vocational references and one personal reference
- a current personal photo
- a video of you leading worship
Please DO NOT respond at churchstaffing.com or call our church offices. We will reply to your email with next steps. Thanks!