We are seeking a Christ-centered professional with excellent technical and problem solving skills that will thrive in a fast-paced team environment. This person will work with the Senior Infrastructure Engineer to identify and implement new technology solutions
in network administration, production systems, building automation and communication systems, along with maintain and monitor existing systems. On the job training is available. If you feel called to this role and you meet the requirements listed below please
access our online application portal here Please apply directly through the Willow Creek Community Church Site :
Employment Application Portal
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Degree in Computer Networking or similar field required.
- Experience with Linux, Exchange, Active Directory, SQL, iSCSI, SAN and Sonicwall
- Skills in complex routing platforms, protocols and operating systems in high performance LAN/WAN environments
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in computer network management is preferred
- Experience in managing end client networks is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
§ -Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously and independently.
§ - Strong interpersonal relationship skills with a focus on customer service.
§ -Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
§ -Intermediate knowledge in routers, layer 2/3 switches, and other networking devices.
§ -General knowledge in managing Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Networks.
§ -Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems and Applications.