Student Small Groups Pastor Job Description
About Parkway Fellowship
Parkway Fellowship is a purpose driven church and has been on the list of the 100 Fastest Growing Churches in America for the last 3 years. We are church designed for the unchurched.
Student Small Groups Pastor Responsibilities
- Small Groups Management
- Operate and maintain a comprehensive Follow-Up System for students and leaders
Small Group Responsibilities
- Manage all fall, spring, and summer small groups
- Recruit Small Group Leaders for the Small Group Year
- Train ALL leaders
- Manage Leaders and “fill-in” leaders schedule
- Find Host Homes for Senior High Small Groups
- Manage and run Junior High Small Groups on-campus
- Organize and arrange dinner options
- Weekly contact with parents
- Weekly contact with leaders
- Find curriculum for all student small groups
- Manage all sign-ups and separate students into appropriate Small Groups
- Co-Teach Sunday Mornings
- Manage/Co-Teach membership Class
- Manage/Teach New Believers Class for students
- Manage all follow-up assignments for Sunday Morning Students
- Perform any other duties as required by the Student Pastor of Parkway Fellowship
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Commitment to the ministry and vision of the Student Ministry of Parkway Fellowship.
- Flexibility to work overtime on weekends and weeknights periodically for special events/needs.
- Excellent people skills including verbal and written communication.
- Must be familiar with the following book: Think Orange by Reggie Joiner
- Be an active member of Parkway Fellowship.
- Must align with the personnel manual of Parkway Fellowship
We are a fast growing student ministry and are excited about filling a new position on our student staff. As our church continues to grow, we have decided to go multi-campus, and our former student small group pastor has been hired as our new campus’ student
pastor. This position is for a Small Groups Pastor to our Students 6th-12th grade. We minister to over 400 students, and need someone to take on our growing small groups ministry. We currently have over 300 students in 25+ small groups. If you have a passion
for teens and discipleship then this is a great opportunity for you. We do prefer someone with at least 2 years of youth ministry experience. Please include a picture with your resume.
www.impactkaty.com - www.parkwayfellowship.com