Exit 412 Student Ministries of Bel Air United Methodist Church (Maryland) is devoted to leading students in 6th-12th grade (and beyond) to become fully devoted followers of Christ. By teaching through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer
leaders develop relationships with students during weekly worship and discipleship experiences, small groups, and serving opportunities.
If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students and you’re passionate about leading youth to Christ, check and see if you have what it will take to be the BAUMC Director of Youth Ministries.
- A person with a strong personal relationship with Jesus as evidenced by your teaching and your lifestyle?
- Knowledgeable in student ministries (preferably 3-5 years of experience)?
- Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders?
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents?
- Excited at the thought of creating an innovative worship experience capable of speaking God’s Word into the lives of youth and their families in a relevant and relatable manner?
- Someone who has a love for youth and have a calling on your life to minister to youth?
- Are a risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributor who laughs hard and honors God with integrity?
- Build a relational youth ministry team?
- Recruit, train, and lead adult volunteers and student leaders?
- Grow a weekly student worship experiences that include many technical components and a live band?
- Be a team player who collaborates with all ministries?
- Coach and challenge youth as they explore and grow in their faith through shared experiences including retreats, and missions?
You get bonus points if you:
- Can text 50 words a minute (or 90 people at a time).
- Are highly competitive (Minute to Win it anyone?).
- Like playing games just ‘cause.
- Love retreats, lock-ins and other excuses to stay up all night.
A copy of the full job description can be obtained by clicking on this link:
Job Description - Director of Youth Ministries
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, send us a cover letter and your resume to:
You never know, we may have an offer for you!