Large non-denominational Christian church and schools is seeking a Christian
The Pre-School Director is responsible for:
*the operation of pre-school
*compliance and regulations
*communications with the Dept of Social Services
*being on premises during all hours of school operations
*partial classroom duties, as needed
Prior to employment, the Director must:
• Meet the stipulations of Title 22, Division 12, Chapter 1, Article 06, Continuing Requirements. See: http://www.dss.cahwnet.gov/getinfo/pdf/ccc4.PDF
• Have verifiable, satisfactory performance of at least three hours per day for a minimum of 100 days in a calendar year, as a teacher under supervision of a qualified director
• Have at least 15 hours of training on preventative health practices, with a certification of completion of a course(s) in preventative health practices OR certified copies of transcripts identifying number of hours and specific course or courses taken for
training in preventative health practices; not taken through a home study course
• Have current CPR card issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association by a training program approved by the Emergency Medical Services Authority
• Have a current pediatric first aid card issued by American Red Cross or a training program approved by Emergency medical Services Authority
• Satisfactorily pass a variety of background checks to include, but not limited to: criminal, education, and employment
• Have written proof of negative TB screening test (or x-ray, as applicable)
Christian education, at the pre-school level, experience is preferred.
This is a 40-hour per week, exempt, regular, fulltime position in a faith-based, Christian organization (503c). A written testimony of salvation through Jesus Christ is part of application.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter including your salary requirements, a current resume with salary history, and copies of documents exhibiting you have the pre-employment qualifications listed above. Cover letters without salary requirements,
resumes without salary history, and incomplete submissions will not be considered for a potential screening or intervie. Qualified may make their submissions applicants may do so via email to email@example.com or via USPS at 4000 Mystra Way, Oceanside, CA
92056. Phone calls and drop ins will not be accepted for this posting. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, only those applicants who most closely meet the desired background, experience, credentials, and education for this position may be contacted.