Calvary Fellowship, a non-denominational church presently running 1800+ Sunday mornings, looks to hire a full-time children's pastor or director.
Please apply if you answer "yes" to these questions:
Are you driven by getting children EXCITED about Jesus?
Do you have a gift for putting teams of volunteers together?
Do you work harder and more creatively than the average person?
Is your greatest passion in life serving the Lord?
If you answered "yes" enthusiastically to those questions, we'd like to hear from you. Please send a resume and answer the following questions:
1. What's the most exciting moment you've ever observed in children's ministry?
2. Tell of a time in your ministry when you were confronted with a problem and how you overcame or solved it.
3. Tell us what level of education and/or training you've had and why you think that is important.
4. Tell us what you know about ministry that you did NOT learn in your education or formal training.
5. Tell us what you shine at doing.
6. Tell us something about yourself that you think we should know. Anything. You choose.
Send answers to those questions and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.