We are a church in the Sacramento area looking for a Worship Director/ Pastor. This will be a part time position to start. Our church is a thriving church that is all about reaching our community for Christ. Your role (If you choose to accept it) will
be to draw people into a relationship with Christ through worship, tech, sound and lighting. We are looking for an individual who sees worship as a lifestyle, not just strumming a guitar and singing songs. We want to find someone who likes to share his/her
talents and raise up and recruit new bands. Someone who is able to pour into others lives by not only leading them musically, but also spiritually.
Areas of responsibilities;
1. Leading worship on Sunday mornings
2. Recruiting a training new bands and musicians
3. Help directing and pastoring those in your care on their spiritual journey's
4. Overseeing Tech/Sound/ and lighting teams
6. Plan and lead our larger productions, such as, Easter and Christmas.
7. Lead and oversee all volunteers in your ministries
8. Be a part of the leadership team of the church.
9. Love to pray and seek the Lord.
10. Love to laugh and have a fun time serving your King.
This is not just a job.... This is a CALLING
If the above sounds like you, please email your resume and a sample of you leading worship. We look forward to hearing from you.