The Associate Director of Worship & Arts provides creative vision and culturally relevant worship leadership for the contemporary, non-traditional services at CPC. (*These three worship services – The Gathering on Saturday nights @5pm, and Video Café on
Sunday mornings at 9 &10:45am -- take place in the Multi-Purpose Room, or MPR.)
This person reports directly to the Director of Worship & Arts, yet works closely with and leads alongside the MPR pastors, and collaborates with staff and volunteers.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
Leadership, collaboration, shepherding, musical expertise, administrative skills and a strong work ethic are necessary. The position requires specific competencies that are personal, creative, musical, and technical.
4 year college degree preferred
- Provide worship leadership in the Gathering and Video Café venues that supports the transformation of lives as people focus on their relationship with Christ. Accountable for attracting new people to worship via engaging and compelling musical worship.
- Musical and pastoral leadership for the worship team. Accountable for growing worship teams numerically, spiritually, and musically.
- Provide leadership in recruiting ushers and other volunteers required for an effective worship venue.
- Develop and direct small musical and vocal ensembles.
- Develop community outreach opportunities for the various ensembles of CPC.
- Support the overall worship ministry at special seasons and special productions (ie Christmas, conferences, spring musical, VBS, etc.)
- Participate as a member of the Worship and Arts ministry team
For more information and a full job description, please visit our website: www.cpcdanville.org/jobs