- Model Christlikeness
- Cast a Compelling Vision for the Creative Arts Ministry (Aligned with the Overall Vision of Crossroads)
- Drive Crossroads Beliefs, Values, Mission and Vision in Creative Arts and with Direct Reports
- Coach – Invites, mentors, trains, and resources servants and leaders. Meets regularly with volunteers for the purpose of developing them as leaders. Develops a leadership structure that encourages leadership duplication across all creative areas (music,
arts, media, technical and programing). Develops a creative arts training system that moves people from beginner to advanced. Serve as pastor and shepherd to the creative arts department. ?
- Catalyst – Stimulates new creative ways for the Crossroads family to encounter God. Challenges staff and volunteers to improve ministry and lights fires to get people involved in Creative Arts.
- Overseer – Insures that worship gatherings are running at full capacity and moving in the right direction through the empowering of ministry leaders. Are they fun? Are they excellent? Are they helpful?
- Guide – Develops a ministry plan and key performance measures to ensure all aspects of Crossroads’ Creative Arts are done with excellence. Works weeks and months in advance.
- Administrator – Manages staff and volunteer teams. Develops and manages Creative Arts budget. Ensures that proper planning and allocation of resources is occurring. Careful attention is given to details of the Creative Arts department and also the production
of each worship gathering.
- Possess a strong knowledge and understanding of music, live sound production, live video production, lighting production, and their respective technical systems.
- Possess a strong knowledge and understanding of visual arts, including graphic design, video production, and photography.
Special Assistant to the Lead Pastor As Needed
Spiritual and Ministry Practices
- Consistent Exercise of Spiritual Disciplines
- Equip Ministry Servants and Equippers
- Lead or Participate in a Weekly Small Group
- Generosity As Evidenced by Giving the Lord His Tithe through Crossroads
- Outreach As Evidenced by Invitations, Servant Evangelism and Relationships with the people who need Jesus
- Participating Member of Crossroads
- Work a Minimum of 45 Hours and a Maximum of 50 Hours Weekly
- Follow the Guidelines of the Employee Handbook
- Models Excellence: Does one’s sacrificial best
- Models Teamwork: Works together with teammates to fulfill the mission of Crossroads
- Models Trust: Dependable on a daily basis and consistently reliable; works to develop authentic relationships
- Models Respect: Honors and supports the ideas and gifts of others; relates to others in humility
- Models Effective Communication: Articulates ideas in a manner that is clear to the recipient; listens intently to others