Journey Church is a 6 year old church plant of approximately 200 people. We are a church actively engaged in our communities and committed to presenting the life-giving message of hope in the Gospel to people. We are very close to occupying our first owned building after living the first 6 years as a mobile church. Momentum is high and the building will only allow that to grow.
* Live a life above reproach, devoted to a healthy marriage and family, or a healthy biblical lifestyle as a single person.
* Vibrant, dynamic personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
* Tithing of income to Journey Church.
* Ongoing engagement in healthy Christian relationships for the purpose of soul growth and development.
* Possess a humble confidence that both invites and leads people in worship.
* Possess the necessary musical and vocal skills to command the stage and lead a dynamic worship experience.
* Possess an understanding of how to develop the heart of worship in a congregation while remaining aware of the wide variety of spiritual conditions represented in the congregation.
* Work with a creative team to coordinate various elements of worship gatherings such as graphics, song choice, song writing, videos, worship space design and use, etc.
Media and Technology
* Ensure excellence in use of media and technology in all worship environments. Including use of sound, projectors, lights, videos and Propresenter.
* Lead media teams in the production of high quality videos of baptism stories, life change stories, promotions, etc.
* Explore and lead in the use of new opportunities to leverage media and communications in compelling ways.
* Develop current and future band members from a variety of skill levels.
* Develop teams for various aspects of the worship ministry and develop leaders for those teams.
* Invest in the members of the worship teams through leadership development, pastoral care and biblical soul growth.
* Oversee scheduling for all worship areas including band and technology teams.
* Constantly invest in personal growth as a leader in general and as a worship leader in particular.
* Develop future worship leaders for various worship environments.
Journey Culture and Mission Facilitation: Serve Reach Grow
* Fully and authentically embrace the mission and model of ministry of Journey Church.
* Be an advocate and advancer of the mission and model.
* Assist in creating culture, structures and systems that advance the mission and model of Journey.
* Complete and advocate Growth Track, Journey’s 4 week assimilation process.
* Function well in a team oriented context in which cross ministry sharing of ideas, energy, resources and time are the norm.
* Live and model servant hearted leadership, being open to making high contributions but also to receiving coaching and accountability.
* Consistent involvement in a LifeGroup, periodically leading a LifeGroup.
* Involvement in serving opportunities within our communities.
* Consistent engagement in reaching lost and unchurched people in personal sphere of influence.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Contemporary Worship and Media TechnologiesCedar Crest Bible Fellowship Church
- Allentown, Pennsylvania
- December 8
Worship/Young AdultGod's Family Church
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Worship PastorWestview Baptist
- Swansea, Illinois
- December 7
Campus Worship LeaderCalvary Chapel Church
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- December 5
Teen & Worship PastorCalvary Baptist Church
- Norwich, New York
- December 5
Journey Church exists for one purpose: to help people find the way to live in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We simply want to help people identify and take the next step in their journey with Christ.In order to help people find the way, we do our best to value the things that Jesus valued. We live to… …constantly reach out to people who are not yet part of our faith community. …express lifestyles of wholehearted worship to God. …invest significantly in the next generation. …multiply ourselves and our churches. …be in healt More...