- Staff Position: Worship Pastor
- Position Status: Fulltime
- Time of Availability: Immediate
- Accountability Process: Executive Pastor and Lead Pastor
- Salary: Salary Plus Benefits
- Required Abilities: growing relationship with Christ; good work ethic; godly character; personal vocal and instrumental ability; developing and working within a team environment; ability to prepare congregants to worship God and receive His truth through
the message; commitment to quality; a basic working knowledge of lighting, graphics, sound, video, and the following software: ProPresenter, Finale, Logic, and be able to work within ITunes, IMovie, and Garage Band. Should also be comfortable working within
either/or Windows or Apple application.
- Job Description: develop, organize and implement weekly worship venue for Sunday Morning Worship services; lead 60-member Adult Choir, as well as Band, and Praise Team (conduct rehearsals, teach new music); oversee recruitment of music participants (choir,
band, and praise team); implement a program to develop musicians and vocals from children through adult age; organize and implement outreach venues like night of praise events; mentor Music Ministry volunteers; oversee the Director of Sound/Media volunteers;
work closely with ministry staff in developing and maintaining the strategy and programs of the church family
- Church Information: a Baptist congregation with a heart for reaching those seeking or returning to Christ. We are best described as a Prodigal Son ministry. We are located in Independence, Missouri (KCMo area). East Side has an average attendance of 1,500-1,600
weekly in three identical Sunday morning services. We are a casual congregation with a passion of reaching our world for Christ. For more information please visit our web site www.esbc.com .
- Please send resumes to:
Ron Sears (att. Resume)
East Side Baptist Church
19901 E 78 Highway
Independence, Missouri 64057.