The full-time Creative Producer/Editor is a unique and extremely creative element of the Media Department for Life Changers International Church and Gregory Dickow Ministries. This position is designed for a dedicated creative thinker with a keen sense
of ministry communication. The Creative Editor is savvy in the use of motion graphics, graphic design and the ability to tell a story through video. He or she must be able to collaborate within a team and bring energy and ideas to making powerful productions.
The Creative Editor reports directly to the Media Director.
Job functions of the Creative Producer/Editor:
- Developing, editing and producing multiple spots each week for TV broadcast
- Proficient in the use and application of motion graphics
- Creating 30-60 second promos for broadcast and ministry distribution
- Must be able to edit complete broadcasts in rotation with editing team
- Creating lower third and television bugs for broadcast and web distribution
- Designing powerful artwork and marketing materials for broadcast & ministry campaigns
- Creating ministry videos and testimonial pieces for broadcast and ministry distribution
- Creating unique promotional video content for special services and outreach efforts
- Must have ability to work under tight deadlines with creative efficiency
- Must be a team player, self-initiator, problem-solver, and a positive attitude
- Must maintain daily project manager via Asana to update progress.
- Must be very proficient with FinalCut
Must have 2-3 years experience in motion graphic design.
Must have an extensive understanding of Adobe After Effects, as well as
Photoshop and Illustrator.
- We ask that this person be 100% committed to Life Changers Church / Gregory Dickow Ministries and work exclusively with us.
- This position is a full-time position and works from our Hoffman Estates, IL main campus.
- Please send your resume, cover letter and Christian testimony explaining your interest in working for Life Changers Church and a Christian ministry. Resumes submitted without a letter of interest or description of your Christian faith will not be considered.