LEFC is looking for a shepherd leader who provides bridges for Christ followers to engage people with the Gospel that they would not otherwise have known. These bridges follow the Acts 1:8 pattern from local to regional and on to the far reaches of the globe.
We need this leader to inspire our people to want to cross these bridges and for them to be an ongoing resource to the advancement of missions, both locally and abroad.
This is a full-time position at 45-50 hours per week, with an excellent benefit package. This person serves on the Pastoral Leadership Team at LEFC and reports to the Executive Pastor.
Click here for Job Description and Application and instructions for applying: www.lefc.net/hiring.
To be considered for this position YOU MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION found on the last 3 pages. Please submit BOTH ... APPLICATION and RESUME.
Interested Candidates Should Respond by March 14
*Titling of position will be determined by individual’s qualifications.
Go to www.lefc.net/filerequest/4556 for definition of titles.
Desired character traints/skills:
- Heart for God lived out daily
- Passion for missions in every context
- Desire to care for missionaries
- A leader of leaders
- Administrative leadership
- Team player
- Track record of sharing Christ in relational world
- Inspirational and influential personality
- Desire to grow, develop and mature, both spiritually and professionally