Do you want to be a key leader in an organization whose mission is to change lives? Do you want the opportunity to significantly impact the next generation?
As Children’s Ministry Director you will be responsible for acquiring and inspiring an incredible team to lead the spiritual growth of the next generation at Life Changers International Church. Your ability to recruit and equip effective leaders while creating
relevant environments for children will be crucial to the success of this mission. You will champion and oversee all leader recruitment, leader development, and programming of all kid’s environments. You will help ensure that Life Changers is relevant to the
Spiritual Formation: Designs, implements a spiritual formation model that creates and assesses the spiritual development of children 2 thru12
•Missional - Passionate about creating a church that unchurched people love to attend.
• Empowering - Excellent at recruitment and development of Creative and Administrative leaders in a Multi-Campus Model
• Informed - Understands the Life Changers model & Charasmatic Culture as well as basic concepts of “Think Orange” from ReThink.
• Culturally Aware - Enjoys working in a Multi Cultural environment, Recognizes the trends of families in our culture, with an understanding of how to respond in relevant ways.
• Strategic - Enjoys planning for the future through goal setting and evaluation.
• Communicator - Is articulate, humble, and engaging as a communicator.
• Experienced - Has at least 2 years experience in some area of family ministry of 300 to 1500 (birth-high school)
• Full Time position
• Employee medical & dental insurance plan (for you and your family)
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Pay Range: Based on Experience
• Reports to Director Of Ministry Operations
• Opportunities for leadership development through conferences and training and more.
Send Resume, Christian Testimony, references, and portfolio (if any) to email@example.com