First Baptist Church - Jonesboro, a multicultural church oriented toward honoring Jesus by investing in people, is looking for a creative, savvy individual to serve in the capacity of Director of Technical Ministries in this growing church
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A dynamic, fruitful relationship with God through Jesus Christ;
- An understanding of and commitment to ‘unity-in-diversity’ and multigenerational ministry philosophy of the church;
- An ability to shepherd – lead, inspire, instruct, protect and care for – a team;
- Sufficient skill, knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of technical media to identify and troubleshoot problems and elevate the worship “experience” during all weekly services and special events;
- An ability to establish and maintain working partnerships with internal and external resources;
- Expertise in overseeing the repair and maintenance of tech equipment and make new equipment purchases;
- The administrative management skills necessary to manage budgets and tasks to support this area of ministry;
- The heart of service through kindness, humility, willingness and compassion to all in the church body, church staff and the community at large.
Accountability: This person will be held responsible for technical aspects of Sunday services and weekly and special events, as it pertains to lighting, sound, video, graphics presentation, broadcasting and media management; equipment maintenance and inventory
management; discipleship and fellowship with team members; facilitating leadership development and empowerment amongst the tech team; and goal attainment.
For consideration, submit resume and digital portfolio
to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Technical Director” in the reference line. Please do not call the church office or email addresses on the church website.
First Baptist Church of Jonesboro
Church Size: 2500 - 5000 Position: Full-Time, Salary
Denomination: Southern Baptist