Crossroads Community Church, located in the fast growing city of Austin, Texas, is looking for a Children’s Ministry Pastor or Director who is passionate about leading kids, parents, and leaders into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are looking
for a proven-experienced leader who can lead our Children’s Ministry to the next level.
Crossroads is a 6-year-old church that averages 230 adults on Sundays, in addition to 70 kids from birth to 5th grade. This would be our first
full-time hire in our Children’s Area. Crossroads was planted by Hill Country Bible Church Austin in 2007 and participates with the Association of Hill Country Bible Churches and the Christ Together Network. You can find out more about Crossroads
at www.crossroadschurchaustin.com. Our vision is to give every man, woman, and child in greater Austin a repeated opportunity to hear, see, and respond to the Gospel.
- Be a mature, growing disciple with a consistent devotional life
- Meet the spiritual qualifications found in 1 Timothy and Titus
- Possess an undergraduate degree
- Exhibit a missional lifestyle and mindset
- Be a capable, engaging leader
- Possess a love and passion for making disciples
- Be a strategic thinker
- Have a pulse on current movements in Children’s Ministry
- Be self-motivated
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial and flexible attitude
- Have the ability to organize, recruit, and train leaders in all aspects of CM (50+ volunteers)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Be a capable team leader and multiplier of people
- Fit with our current leadership team
- Oversee Children’s Ministry from birth to 5th grade.
- Develop and lead a ministry designed to make disciples who make disciples
- Recruit, lead, train, equip, and motivate volunteer teams
- Create environments to help children come to know Jesus, grow in Him, and serve Him daily
- Participate in other ministry duties as determined by the Lead Pastor and Elders.
- Create ministry budgets and strategies.
- Will be under the overall guidance of the board of elders and the Lead Pastor
- Will report directly to the Spiritual Formation Pastor
Please direct your Resume to email@example.com