Hope Creek Church Worship Director
The Worship Director reports to the Lead Pastor of Hope Creek Church and is responsible for leading the congregation in worship, training and shepherding volunteers in the worship ministry of Hope Creek and overseeing the worship portion of the services.
Additionally this position is responsible for the visual and musical aspects of the worship experience overseeing the key components for the overall feel, aesthetics, and health of the church.
Desired Skill Set
- Ability to plan, organize, and connect varying spiritual and creative themes.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self directed in work, proactive in requesting information and following up on schedules and projects, with an ability to connect events and foresee potential issues.
- Ability to focus on and complete routine tasks reliably and to a high standard.
- Possess a caring and positive attitude and high integrity.
- Lead set up and breakdown team and process.
- Select worship music sets in coordination with message and service elements.
- Arrange and chart all musical elements for services
- Update Planning Center Online with all relevant media and notes to be available 10 days prior to each service.
- Schedule all vocalists and musicians
- Lead at least one midweek rehearsal and Sunday morning rehearsals with vocalists, band, and tech team members.
- Supervise technical production and communication
- Develop additional worship leaders
Basic Personal Responsibilities
- Fulfill the character qualifications of an Elder as taught in the Scriptures.
- Philosophical alignment with church leadership.
- Demonstrate musical skill and theological discernment.
- Possess pastoral influence, verbal communication skills, and cultural awareness.
- Passionate about casting vision and developing leaders.
- Maintain vibrant personal relationship with Jesus.