About Spring Hills
Spring Hills Community Church is a rapidly growing non-denominational church created as a community of faith to serve Sonoma County in California. The church began it’s journey in 1992, when Pastor Bret Avlakeotes and his family left Dallas, Texas, where
he attended seminary, to start a new church plant in his childhood home area. In 2005, God provided an incredible opportunity to purchase a beautiful 60-acre vineyard and facility. This new home now serves over 1500 attendees at our four weekend services.
Spring Hills seeks to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with Sonoma County. This vision includes maintaining a God-centered atmosphere where the hurt and lost can find healing, love, hope, encouragement, and forgiveness. The church also aims to equip
believers for ministry through developing their spiritual gifts. Spring Hills is searching for a Worship Pastor that will serve on a team to carry out this vision.
Spring Hills is located in Santa Rosa, California that is approximately 1.5 hours north of San Francisco in the heart of Sonoma County. This area is full of incredibly beautiful, rolling vineyards. Northern California has no shortage of activities with the
Pacific Ocean just 45 minutes West, San Francisco to the South, Yosemite National Park a few hours east, and Lake Tahoe a few hours north. With the incredible California weather, Santa Rosa is perfect for biking, hiking, canoeing, golfing, and more, which
makes it a great place to raise a family.
To find out more about us please visit www.springhills.org
- Develop and lead a worship ministry team that fosters good communication and a strong sense of community among all musicians and vocalists
- Program and distribute set lists, charts, loop/tracks and original recordings to musicians using PlanningCenterOnline.com or equivalent
- Lead band and vocal rehearsals
- Lead worship at weekend services and special events
- Prepare schedule of musicians for weekend services and special events
- Recruit and audition and evaluate potential new band members and singers
- Develop, train, encourage, and mentor musicians for all ministries
- Participate on the Creative Team for weekly planning and production of weekend services
- Prepare video presentation of song lyrics, video clips, pre-service graphics, and announcement slides using MediaShout or equivalent
- Work with and schedule sound, video, and lighting tech volunteers – including live mix and recording mix technicians
- Ensure adequate Audio/Visual tech is provided for special events such as weddings, funerals, conferences, simulcasts, etc.
- Oversee setup & tear-down of required audio, video & stage lighting gear
- Evaluate, purchase, maintain, troubleshoot and oversee repair of sound, video and stage lighting gear for all areas
- Must have a personal relationship and be a committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Must regard the Bible as the authoritative guide for life and faith
- Must practice spiritual disciplines of prayer, Bible study, worship, and giving
Job Skills & Requirements
- Able to cast and implement vision that supports the Mission, Vision and Values of Spring Hills Community Church
- Excellent verbal, written, and leadership skills
- Teachable spirit and the ability to work with others and prevent/resolve conflict
- Organized, proactive, and self-motivated; able to work with little supervision yet able to work effectively with teams of volunteers and peers
Please submit audio and/or video link along with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com