Qualifications / Experience Required
- Follower of Jesus Christ: strong and growing in your faith
- Minimum 2 years experience at producing videos and graphics
- Creative ability in video production and graphic design is a must
- Exceptional time management
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Recording experience with DSLR
- Experience in routine gear maintenance, setup and operation
- Experience in large scale productions a plus
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Oversee all video and graphic design needs for Manhattan Beach campus
-Create weekly announcement videos for our services. These videos need to convey the announcements in a creative and engaging way.
-Create other videos (testimony/song support/stand alone) for worship services, including shooting and editing.
-Manage scheduling of video shoots and build up a team of volunteers
-Oversee graphic design projects (i.e. Easter / Good Friday / Christmas advertising, church website graphics, the weekly “bulletin” graphics)
-Works closely with Tech Director, Pastor of Worship Arts & Associate Pastor of Worship
-Works in partnership with the Communications Director and other staff
Hours / Salary
-Part time or Full time based on experience and availability. This position will require some non-traditional work hours. Your work schedule will be flexible depending on what is required a particular week.
-Salary is to be determined based on qualifications and experience.