The right applicant will be able and competent to
Lead Worship teams
- Direct, Lead & Inspire Praise team
- Direct, Lead and Inspire Choir
- Direct, lead and teach Hand Bells
- Help create children’s music ministry
Work with Pastor and Worship Team to create inspiring worship experiences that helps the church fulfill its mission and vision
Lead worship teams as spiritual growth small groups being as concerned about their spiritual growth as well as their musicianship.
Develop and encourage others in sharing their gifts of music or worship leadership skills.
Work with Drama Team assisting the leaders in providing what they need.
Bring musicians and other gifted worship arts people to share their gifts in our worship experiences.
Find ways to be in the surrounding community of the church by engaging in community events occassionally
Prepare and lead worship on Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings, holidays and other times as needed.
Schedule rehearsals for all groups participating in worship.
Participate and be part of Staff Team and Leadership Team of Church.
- Musicianship with proficiency in piano is required.
- Be willing to continue learning and growing in Christ
- 3 years previous experience required
- BA in music helpful but not required.
- 25 hours per week
- Salary based on experience and skills