We are looking for a person who has a passion for today's Jr. High school students and desires to help pursue life in Christ and lead others to do the same. Our goal is to create an environment where students learn to personalize their faith through worship,
teaching, serving, and, small groups. We are looking for a person who loves Jesus Christ, knows how to work with a team, and desires to grow as a ministry leader.
- Attend a youth meetings, events and youth staff meetings.
- Assist Pastor of Student Ministries to lead and organize selected events.
- Teach Jr. High ministry.
- Organize Summer Camps
- Build relationships with students and volunteers through regular contact
- Help create a ministry that allows students to passionately pursue life in Jesus and lead others to do the same.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Have a firm passionate relationship with Christ.
- Must love students.
- Teachable, Flexibility and positive attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively with Student Min. Pastor
- Able to work with adults who are working in the student ministry.
If you are interested in joining us please pray and contact:
Gary Keith (Lead Pastor)