The Pastor to Women serves as a member of our pastoral team with a primary focus on helping women grow, connect, reach out, and walk through challenges in life. This position is currently for 25 hours per week.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Possess a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and an authentic relationship with Him.
- Strong interpersonal skills—ability to communicate persuasively and compassionately both orally and in writing. Able to connect with women of all ages and interests.
- Proven leader and strategic thinker.
- Track record of building, encouraging and leading ministry teams.
- Desired skills include teaching, leadership, training, counseling, administration, and shepherding.
- Able to excel in a collaborative leadership environment.
- Provide oversight to the Women’s Ministry. Lead, with a team, to develop vision within an overall church-wide vision.
- Lead in planning, organizing and implementing the direction of Women’s Ministry.
- Assist the church in meeting the spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs of women in their various stages of life.
- Provide opportunities for the women of CMBC to connect, develop friendships, grow spiritually and encourage one another.
- Recruit, train and equip leaders to serve in ministry.
- Contribute to the overall leadership, direction, and vision the church.
- Provide information and advice to pastoral staff and elders on issues relating to, and of particular interest to, the women of CMBC.
- Schedule and oversee periodic women’s retreats and outreach events.
- Be part of a pastoral care team, particularly relating to women.
- Serve as a member of our Adult Ministry Team, speaking into vision, strategy, and direction.
The Pastor to Women will report to the pastor overseeing our Adult Ministries Team.
Contact: Dan Larsen, Executive Pastor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes may be sent via e-mail or to
Cedar Mill Bible Church
12208 NW Cornell Rd
Portland, Oregon 97229 Attn: Dan Larsen
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- January 3
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- December 30
Pastor of Care MinistriesPrivate Profile
- Manhattan Beach, California
- December 6
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
Cedar Mill Bible Church
Cedar Mill Bible Church is a multi-generational, multit-ethnic, evangelical church. We are a people sent into this world for the sake of the Kingdom of God, to proclaim and live out the Good News of Jesus Christ, as a community of faith, love, and hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. More...