Oversee communications for Door Creek Church maintaining excellence through communication and leading the communications team.
Reports to member of the SLT, currently Worship Arts Pastor
- Own the church calendar, working with ministry leaders in planning, publishing and coordinating ministry and church wide events.
- Own the “voice” of Door Creek Church in maintaining excellence in all communications email, web, print, and all other forms.
- Strategic in developing, implementing, and maintaining communication
- Internally between staff and ministries
- Externally for communications from staff and various ministries
- Church wide for Door Creek events and core ministries
- Skillfully leading the communications team
- Lead the graphic design director to move forward visually
- Lead with other administrative staff on the team
- Writing, editing, and managing content for all platforms
- Meet regularly with direct report to stay current on information and direction
- Other duties as requested by direct report
- A follower of Jesus Christ, able to communicate their testimony
- Door Creek Church current member/attender (or someone who becomes a member/attender) who shares our mission, vision and values.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task and stay on track with regular interruptions
- Creative, detail oriented, flexible, and decisive with the ability to organize and coordinate work,
set priorities, create and maintain systems, and motivate others
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Thorough and detail-oriented, completing work in a timely manner.
- Experience in the areas of communications, writing, editing, project management.
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft Office and other necessary to position).
- Demonstrated ability to utilize social media
- A multiplier, leading others to success
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Music MinistriesVenice Presbyterian Church
- Venice, Florida
- January 16
Events Project ManagerFreedom House Church
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- January 14
St. Mark's Lutheran Church - Director of High School Ministries/Worship LeaderVanderbloemen Search Group
- Cedar Rapids/Marion, Iowa
- January 13
Southwest Church - Senior PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Indian Wells, California
- January 13
JupiterFIRST Church - Senior MinisterVanderbloemen Search Group
- Jupiter, Florida
- January 13