Tulip Grove Baptist Church is looking for a Student Pastor to oversee the ministry to our middle and high school students and their families. The Student Pastor also functions with the other seven pastors on the ministerial team that oversees the entire
ministry and direction of TGBC.
TGBC is a biblically centered, multigenerational church committed to fulfill Christ’s mandate to MAKE DISCIPLES by leading people to KNOW Christ, teaching people to OWN their faith, and providing opportunities to make their faith KNOWN. We are a theologically
conservative church with healthy traditional roots that sustain contemporary expressions of faith.
We seek a candidate whose life is marked by a clear called to Student Ministry. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to establish a method to disciple students into a deep walk of faith. Though we are looking for someone who is relational with students
and parents, the candidate must be able to lead and administrate a team of highly motivated volunteers. It is also essential that the candidate be able to articulate a robust Christian apologetic to students and parents.
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates as track record of spiritual maturity and character consistent with the calling of a pastor.
- Has a minimum of an undergraduate degree in studies that have prepared him for pastoral ministry.
- Has 5-7 years of student ministry leadership working with a group of 50+ teens.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a team of volunteer student workers/teachers.
- Has a high work ethic, is a self-starter, self-motivated who does not need to be micromanaged,
- Loves the challenge of discipling students and parents into a deep, genuine walk with Christ.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume via email to: