Design and oversee implementation of the creative elements used in worship services and other services as needed.
Work in conjunction with all Worship Arts teams to ensure excellent and effective delivery of service elements
Build volunteer team of “creatives” to construct & execute stage design.
Initiative and execution of details are a must.
Contribute to sermon series development
Participate in ideation and development of creative illustrations
Research to assist in series development
Consistently contribute fresh ideas to worship service planning and manage the details required to implement the plan
Secure all images/illustrations/props for message and/or service
Leadership of Production & Hospitality Teams
Recruit Production Team members - HIGHLY Relational
Weekly follow up with those who show interest in serving in Worship Arts Ministry
Lead volunteers, staff, and technical teams to effectively produce a great worship service in an Executive Producer roll
Provide leadership for technical aspects of the worship experience including, but not limited to: Computer Graphics/Design, Video Composition/Editing, Lighting, and Set Design
Recruit volunteer teams to provide hospitality in Green Room on weekends.
Upload video & podcast of teaching messages
Assist Worship Arts Pastor with any other tasks/projects
**Although rare, there will be instances where special events will take place on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday outside of the regular work schedule. Plenty of notice will be given.
Please send the following to the attention of Todd Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Submit a resume and cover letter that expresses why you are passionate about leading a Production Arts ministry, your calling to the local church, and your personal story of being a Christ follower
2. Take the Synergist Quiz. Don’t forget to use the option on the final screen to have your results sent to you for a free detailed analysis: http://predictablesuccess.info/quiz/quiz.php?id=4
When you receive the results, email them to email@example.com (You do not have to read the book "Predictable Success" to take the quiz.)
3. Answer and electronically submit the Mountain Lake Interview Questions form.
4. Submit current video/graphic portfolio (which can include any branding/marketing)
5. Submit website, social media, etc., that gives insight into the applicant
6. Submit at least 5 professional and personal references
For more information and/or to apply please send all information to:
Worship Arts Pastor