Meadowlark Community Church
To develop the Student, College and Millennials Ministries of Meadowlark Church.
To develop ministries that target Jnr. High, Senior High, College Students, Millennials and their families. This will include establishing contacts; recruiting people to assist in the evangelizing, discipling, and operating of this ministry.
The candidate must . . .
- Have a committed relationship with Jesus Christ and support the statement of faith of Meadowlark Community Church.
- Be passionate about ministering to young people.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to today’s culture.
- Be a team player, authorized to assume full responsibility for this ministry while at the same time participating in the building of the entire church.
- Be a self-starter with creativity, energy, enthusiasm and the ability to motivate others.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university .
- Have had a minimum of one year of related experience in ministry.
Salary & Benefits
Full time position.
Salary range and benefits commensurate with Southern California.
Reports to: Executive Pastor
Send Resume To: