New Vision Baptist Church is an intergenerational church located in Murfreesboro, TN. Murfreesboro is one of the fastest growing cities in the country and is considered part of the Nashville Metropolitan Area. New Vision also has grown, being featured four
times in Outreach Magazineďż˝™s â€śTop 100 Fastest Growing Churches in a Americaâ€ť.
New Vision Baptist Church has a wide spectrum of ministries both localy and globaly. New Vision is a community from all walks of life who believe church is a place to find honest answers, heal broken hearts, overcome the past, build life-long relationships
and most of all, learn more about our amazing God. Our dynamic services are designed for real people exploring the claims of Christianity and those interested in learning how to apply Godâ€™s Word to everyday life. Globally, New Vision has a long-term strategic
plan partnering with local pastors creating growth spiritually and economically. We also partner with several missionaries from around the world.
We look forward to meeting you!
Director of Childrenâ€™s Ministries/Childrenâ€™s Pastor
The Director of Childrenâ€™s Ministries is responsible for coordinating a comprehensive strategy for planning, staffing, and serving all ministries that reach and develop children ages 5 through 4th grade. This position is part of a â€śFamily Ministryâ€ť that
focuses on the children and their families.
- Equip parents to teach and disciple their children by investing in families with classes, programming, and family events, etc.
- Oversee and administer the budget and financial decisions for childrenâ€™s ministries.
- Recruit, lead, train, equip, and mentor volunteer team leaders and volunteer teams.
- Work with full-time church staff for cohesive church leadership.
- Provide a dynamic childrenâ€™s worship experience that is designed to stretch a childâ€™s imagination and heart as he or she discovers the life-building truth of Godâ€™s Word.
- Create and sustain an engaging, high energy, high quality childrenâ€™s experience on a weekly basis.
- Encourage and equip parents to develop a biblical worldview in their children.
- To teach a Bible based curriculum and encourage a Biblical based life style among the children.
- Develop and implement processes to cultivate visitors into active attendees or church membership.
- Counsel children in areas of salvation and discipleship. Equip leaders and parents in this area as well.
- Must have a clear understanding and desire to fulfill New Visionâ€™s vision frame.
- Must have a clear calling for leading kids, parents, and ministry volunteers.
- Must value and desire to invest in familiesâ€” this is a â€śFamily Ministryâ€ť position that focuses on the children and their families. It is leading a team of volunteers who desire to use their gifts for the sake of the kingdom.
- A minimum of a four-year degree from an accredited college/university. Seminary education is preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a successful, growing childrenâ€™s ministry required.