Family Ministries – Eagle Mountain Church
8:30am – 5:00pm Sunday through Thursday
Evenings, Weekends and Holidays as needed per events
We are seeking a creative coordinator with a modern eye for design to oversee the production of family ministry services which include 14Forty, The Bridge and Superkids.
If selected, you will be responsible for turning vision into reality and making sure that services are executed without a hitch. This includes service planning, creating audio, video and graphics in addition to branding and service logistics. If you have
experience and can’t wait to use your artistic talents on a team that ministers specifically to families, this may be the place for you.
Eagle Mountain Church’s mission is to take a group of people and disciple them intensely in the Word of God, teach them an uncommon faith and help them stand victoriously in life.
Some of the experience and qualifications we are seeking -
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Degree in Communications or Video Production preferred
- Two to four years previous experience coordinating church media production
- Previous experience leading media volunteer teams, including training and scheduling
- Born again, Spirit Filled believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization
- Be an active member of Eagle Mountain Church