Do you live to recruit and equip volunteers for video, audio, lighting and other worship production roles? Are you passionate about leading production teams to the highest standards of excellence, but just as important, shepherding them to have a deeper
walk with Christ? Are you experienced and highly skilled in video, audio, staging or lighting, but prefer to invest in leading others instead of being tied to a piece of gear yourself? If this describes you, then we want to talk to you!
The position of Production Director for Pinelake Church’s Reservoir campus is responsible for recruiting, equipping, spiritually shepherding and providing overall leadership to the production teams (producers, audio, lighting, video, stagehands) at the Reservoir
Campus’ two worship venues.
Specific responsibilities include recruiting, equipping, leading, and spiritually caring for Pinelake’s Reservoir campus production personnel, which include 3 professional staff positions: (2) Video Producers and (1) Live Video Director. In addition to casting
vision and leading our video staff, you will also lead our volunteers teams, including FOH audio, lighting, producers and stagehands; as well as overseeing the live video production (IMAG) team, via the Live Video Director.
Ongoing tasks include training, equipping and scheduling servant leaders for all the worship production roles at two Reservoir Campus venues; maintaining worship production gear in conjunction with our Technical Director; approving and providing A/V support
for events at the Reservoir campus, including weddings, funerals, Bible studies, occasional outside events, etc.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead strategies in the Spiritual Discipleship/Development of production team members.
- Develop and lead strategies in recruiting, equipping and assimilating leaders who serve in Video, Lighting, Audio, Staging and Producing
- Collaborate with Director of Worship Production and Lead Pastor of Worship on the creative direction of services
- Direct Supervisor, responsible for providing leadership to the Video Producers (2) and the Live Video Director (1)
- Lead our video staff by serving as producer and/or director on certain video projects
- Approve, manage and provide A/V support for events at the Reservoir Campus through MyPinelake. (Weddings, Funerals, Bible Studies, occasional outside events, etc.) Responsible for staffing the approved events.
- Consult/Assist in design of all staging elements
- In conjunction with the Worship Pastor, lead and manage all Sunday and Wednesday production teams to carry out the vision of the service
- Speak into/develop/responsible for the overall look and feel of services at the Reservoir campus – video elements, lighting, sound, mood – how they all flow together to support the message
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and one to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Expertise in FOH audio and systems is essential.
- See more at: http://pinelake.org/about/employment-at-pinelake/#tdr