Timberlake is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We recently launched our third campus, are just weeks away from breaking ground on a major
building expansion and plans are already in the works to launch our fourth campus.
We are seeking a dynamic leader to join our team as a full-time Technical Director at our Redmond Campus. This person will be a team-player, with a track record of success in their last role.
Purpose: The person in this position is responsible for overseeing the technical elements of the weekend services at Timberlake Church Redmond, as well as assisting in the recruitment and development of the media production team of volunteers.
Reports to: Executive Pastor
- Recruit, develop, and maintain a team of technical assistants in the following tech roles:
- Sound board operation
- Lighting operation
- Camera team
- LED wall and side screen operation
- Stage hands
- Oversee technical elements at all weekend services, fixing equipment during the week as needed
- Oversee technical elements at special events (i.e. Membership, Baptism Weekends, special events)
- Maintain and update current checklists of technical areas
- Oversee online campus quality, and service media on the Timberlake website and App
- Contributor and active participant on the creative team
- Attend weekend services at Timberlake Church
- Actively attend or lead a small group at Timberlake Church
- Tithe at Timberlake Church
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Here's the process:
Send us the following items:
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: email@example.com