Timberlake is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We recently launched our third campus, are just weeks away from breaking ground on a major building expansion and plans are already in the works to launch our fourth campus.
We are seeking a dynamic leader to join our team as a full-time Technical Director at our Redmond Campus. This person will be a team-player, with a track record of success in their last role.
Purpose: The person in this position is responsible for overseeing the technical elements of the weekend services at Timberlake Church Redmond, as well as assisting in the recruitment and development of the media production team of volunteers.
Reports to: Executive Pastor
- Recruit, develop, and maintain a team of technical assistants in the following tech roles:
- Sound board operation
- Lighting operation
- Camera team
- LED wall and side screen operation
- Stage hands
- Oversee technical elements at all weekend services, fixing equipment during the week as needed
- Oversee technical elements at special events (i.e. Membership, Baptism Weekends, special events)
- Maintain and update current checklists of technical areas
- Oversee online campus quality, and service media on the Timberlake website and App
- Contributor and active participant on the creative team
- Attend weekend services at Timberlake Church
- Actively attend or lead a small group at Timberlake Church
- Tithe at Timberlake Church
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Here's the process:
Send us the following items:
- Your resume
- StrengthsFinder results
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
- And your most recent DISC Leadership Profile.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
St. Mark's Church - Audio/Visual DirectorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Burlington, North Carolina
- October 26
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Congregational Life & Outreach PastorSprings Community Church
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24