Heritage Church Bettendorf, Iowa Campus (average 600-700 weekly attendance)
Heritage is a multi-campus church that is passionate about meeting people wherever they are on their spiritual journey and helping to lead them in a growing relationship with Jesus in order to change the world. We are one church in multiple locations,
with campuses reaching the heart of the Quad Cities in the Midwest and we are currently looking for a full-time Worship Pastor to grow with us. If you’re a natural born leader with a passion for worship, keep reading for the specifics:
- A model of Christ-likeness in all areas of life. Humble, teachable, and moldable.
A servant leader with a pastor’s heart.
- Experienced in building and leading a teams in both music and tech team (three years previous experience preferred).
- Able to commit to the core values of Heritage and willing to become an ordained Pastor in the Wesleyan Church
- Engaging personality that draws people into worship
- Talented with strong guitar-lead worship and vocals.
- A team player that can work within a larger organization structure.
- Be responsible for the execution, planning, organizing and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends for adult worship.
- Assist in resourcing and equipping the Youth Ministry worship team.
- Be responsible for overseeing all technical needs at weekend services and assist in training the leaders for the Student worship experiences
- Lead teams of non-paid volunteers
- Recruit, train and develop a vital worship and tech team each week.
- Be available in the lobby or common areas before and after services to fellowship.
- Work under the leadership of the Campus Pastor and partnering with the other worship leaders to fulfill the vision of Heritage
*When you submit your application and resume, please include a video or YouTube link of your work.
Check us out at www.heritageqc.com or