New Covenant's Worship Style:
Contemporary Worship: Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Hillsong, Misty Edwards, Jesus Culture, Jeremy Camp, David Crowder, etc.
New Covenant Christian Church is currently looking for a new team member in the position of a Worship/Student Ministries Pastor. We are looking for ONE PERSON who will lead worship for our services as well as be the pastor to the teenagers.
New Covenant Christian Church is a Spirit-Led church that is celebrating over 30 years of ministry in Fort Dodge, Iowa. The Sunday morning attendance is currently around 325. The mission of our church is to Love God, Love Others, and Impact our World.
New Covenant has a reputation in the Fort Dodge area as a church that cares about our community and its people. We are always looking for ways to reach out in love to our community. Our desire is to help people find a relationship with Christ, then to move
on to become disciples/followers of Christ. Our vision is to make disciples – those who Love God, Love Others, and Impact their World.
New Covenant has long tradition of worship services that include contemporary music and messages that can be applied to everyday life and warm fellowship among the congregants. We are in need of a Worship leader who will embrace and advance this mission.
JOB DESCRIPTION/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work alongside Lead Pastor in developing service order
• Assist in the oversight of weekly service production
• Oversee execution of volunteer roles within the worship service
• Assist in creative development and set up of platform / sanctuary
• Develop song schedule
• Schedule/Rehearse bands each week
• Lead worship during services
• Help train and develop musicians
• Recruit/Audition new musicians
• Develop the song base, learn and teach new music
• Help provide oversight for AVL Department Heads
• Assist in the recruitment and training of volunteer personnel for AVL ministry
• Oversee scheduling volunteers, with AVL Departments Heads
- Assist the Lead Pastor in carrying out the mission of the church. Be responsible for leading the youth ministry as well as other responsibilities in the broader ministry of the church.
- Believes that the greatest need of every youth is to be saved by Jesus Christ and that the greatest goal of the youth ministry is to build followers of Christ by reaching students with the gospel and then helping them to grow toward maturity in their faith
- Has a passion for teaching Scripture in a way that maintains the authority of the text and is relevant and applicable to the life of the learner
- Has a love for youth, and a passion for youth to come to know Christ and grow in their relationship with Christ
- Is gifted in forming, casting, and executing a vision for the youth ministry
- Is committed to developing and working with and through volunteer leaders
- Is committed to working with parents as part of the ministry to students
- Preferably has a bachelor's or master's degree in bible, theology, or ministry (or equivalent experience)
- Recruit, train, develop, and oversee volunteer staff
- Discipling/counseling – meeting with students individually or in small groups
- Administration - planning, scheduling, and communication
- Missions – Serving in Fort Dodge and surrounding communities
- Events – Events for building relationships and reaching out to the community
Salary Package: This is a FULL-TIME position and salary is based partly on education and work experience. Health Insurance and vacation are also included in the Salary package.
Please submit cover page, resume and your testimony. If you can send a link to a video of you leading worship/preaching, that would be helpful. Send this info to firstname.lastname@example.org - Do Not submit to chuchstaffing.com.
New Covenant’s website: www.ncccfd.org