We are looking for a new member of our family who feels called to be on the journey with us. We are looking for someone who calls Northfield home, not just land a job. We’re looking for a Pastor who can bring families together to see how they fit into
God’s larger plan.
We’re looking for a leader who:
- Loves Details
- Thrives on overseeing projects and schedules
- Knows how to recruit and develop others
- Serves and equips their volunteers
- Passionate about growth, discipleship, and evangelism
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee Kids Ministry (Birth – 5th Grade)
- Provide oversight by recruiting and scheduling volunteers to lead weekly ministry environments and other events for kids.
- Shepherd our Kids ministry so it follows the mission and vision of Northfield Church
- Lead Youth Ministry (6th-12th Grade)
- Be the point person who is ultimately responsible for Youth Ministry
- Provide leadership, vision, & energy
- Recruit, train, & equip volunteers for this ministry
- Shepherd our youth ministry so it follows the mission and vision of Northfield Church
- Family Based Discipleship Ministry
- Thoroughly understand and promote our HomePoint Curriculum for families.
- Train and Equip parents to disciple their own children daily through classes, conferences, and other materials.
- Work with LifeGroup director to create home based groups for families
- Staff Responsibilities
- Assist Senior Pastor and Associate Pastor in other ministries as needed.
- Participate in all Northfield staff meetings to help implement and design vision and new creative ideas.
- Participate in all Northfield Church main events
Who You Need to Be:
- Loyal, dedicated, passionate, creative, fun loving, have a sense of humor, family centric, teachable, organized.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or Masters Commission
- Be able to think outside the Box
Salary: $24,000 plus a $300 Health Insurance Allowance
For more information about us go to www.northfieldag.com
Please email resume to email@example.com