Accountable To: Executive Pastor of Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A. Campus Management: Manage the
campus’ daily operations which will include but is not limited to; interior and exterior maintenance, preparation, scheduling and utilization of Campus Facilities, and administrative responsibilities.
1) Campus Grounds Maintenance: Manage grounds maintenance vendors, personnel, and equipment.
2) Campus Facility Maintenance: Manage Interior and Exterior Facility maintenance personnel. Manage the inspection, troubleshooting, and repair/replacement of the facility or it’s systems as required. Ensure the cleanliness and
readiness of the Campus.
3) Project Management: Provide oversight on assigned projects through the delegation of Staff, Trades Teams, or Contractors as required.
4) Campus Facility utilization: Manage the scheduling, preparation, and security of the Campus Facilities.
5) Administrative duties: Manage personnel, budgetary responsibilities, and attend staff functions and meetings as required.
6) Multi-Site Responsibilities: Work closely with the Campus Pastors of our multi-site locations assisting them to fulfill the above mentioned duties specific to their campus.
- B. Campus maintenance Ministry Teams: Recruit skilled Tradesmen, train and equip volunteers for ministry within the Campus Maintenance Teams (i.e. Trades Team, Grounds Team, Interior Team, etc.).
Interaction with Others:
The Campus Services Director will have regular interaction with Staff and Ministry Leaders. The Campus Services Director reports directly to the Executive Pastor of Operations.
Desired Skills and Abilities
Campus Services Director must have good management skills, experience in the Trades and background knowledge of HVAC operating systems. They must be disciplined and have good spiritual, physical, and emotional health. The Campus Manager must have a heart
that loves people and enjoys developing relationships with others. A willingness to complete certification as a Church Facilities Manager through the National Association of Church Facility Managers is required.
Beneficial Spiritual Gifts
Administration, Leadership, Craftsmanship, Shepherding