Potential Church has an immediate opening for a fulltime Music Director to join our
Creative Arts Team. We’re looking for someone with a heart to create powerful music
experiences that will inspire worship and connect with the unchurched.
• At least 5 years experience in worship/music ministry
• Proficiency with all of the rhythm section instruments, including keyboard, guitars,
bass, drums and percussion.
• Are a solid vocalist comfortable leading and coaching other singers
• Experience building teams and developing leaders
• Strong experience with music software (Ableton, Pro Tools, etc.)
• You are energetic, self-motivated and love to laugh
• You love helping other artists succeed and thrive in your ministry
• You thrive in a team environment, and feed off others’ ideas
• You are highly organized and understand the value of good systems
• You are consistently striving to learn, to grow and to discover
IT WOULD ROCK IF YOU
• Are comfortable with a number of different genres of music, both worship and
• Have advanced understanding of music theory and arrangement
• Are highly comfortable rocking the mic when needed
• Have friendships with artists inside and outside the church
• Be responsible for creating and executing all music for the weekend experience.
• Be responsible for recruiting, scheduling and developing members of the bands.
• Be passionate about Jesus and the Church, and represent both with excellence,
on and off the job.
This position is full-time and onsite at our campus in Cooper City, FL. Send links of any
band or worship leading video, your resume, and a cover letter to