The primary responsibilities of this position involve the coordination of Praise and Worship Ministries under the mission of the church: Becoming Disciples of Jesus To Make a Difference. These ministries will be organized around the church’s ministry strategy
of: Connect, Learn, Grow, Serve, Give. The job responsibilities are:
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor and the Minister of Worship and Fine Arts to plan and coordinate all the worship needs and ministries of the congregation.
- Participate in leading and/or training others to lead the congregation at the 8:30 service.
- Oversee and mentor the 9:45 Impact Praise Band.
- Work with the youth ministry staff to develop and coordinate a musical aspect to the youth ministry.
- Help with other music ministries when needed. (Children’s choir, music camp, VBS, etc.)
- Create other musical groups as necessary.
- Create new music and fine arts ministries when needed
• Lead the praise and worship committee.
• Prepare and coordinate budget of Praise and Worship ministries.
• Attend weekly staff meeting and meet with other staff to plan events.
• Submit weekly article to the ENTOS (church newsletter).
• Meet with the senior pastor weekly
• Attend various ministry opportunities to network with and support Trinity family members.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Attend continuing education seminars to enhance the gifts given for ministry.