Relevant Church is a new church launching on February 23, 2014 in Woodland Hills, CA. Our mission is to create engaging environments where people far from God can learn, trust and follow Jesus.
We are looking for passionate people that want to be a part of what God is doing in San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles. If you are interested in making a difference and finding your life’s calling, you may want to consider joining our team. We believe
that being a part of what God is doing is a calling, it’s a privilege. And above all, it’s a chance to be empowered.
Below are some the areas in which we have opportunities for leadership:
CREATIVE ARTS TEAMS
- Sound Engineering
- Video Lighting
- Woodland Hills
- Neighboring Nursing Homes
PASTORAL CARE TEAMS
- Hospital Visitation
- Biblical Counseling
- Going Deeper
- Fresh Start
- Coffee Bar & Snacks
- Facilities Set up/Take Down
What if God had a plan for Los Angeles?
It would mean…
- An Exciting Impacting Church Experience
- Stronger Communities
- Healthier Families
- Purpose Driven Individuals
- Transformed Lives
- More people would know about Jesus!
- It would mean you could be a part of God’s Plan!
We are currently in the prelaunch stage of our church. No salaries or stipends will be considered until after we launch regular weekend services in February 23, 2013. We believe that your gifts and calling make room for you, and we anticipate bringing people
onto paid staff as our church grows.
How to apply
BEFORE YOU APPLY
1. Review our website Relevantchurchwh.org and learn more about the kind of church God has called us to lead.
2. If you would like to move forward, contact our pastor, Kelvin Verrett by calling him at 818-839-1942 or sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
Strategy Guide http://relevantchurchwh.org
Our Leadership /about-us/our-pastors/