Grace Family Church is a non-denominational, charismatic church that places a high value on Scripture. Our core values (Biblical Teaching, Experiential Worship, World Missions, Biblical Community, Every Believer Ministry, and Prayer) are very important to
us and we believe they are to be seen and lived out in the leadership of this church.
The Worship Leader engages and leads the congregation in Christ centered, Holy Spirit led worship on Sunday mornings. It is expected for the worship leader to be responsible for training and shepherding bands and overseeing the worship portions of the services,
including the musical selection and arrangements. It is also important for this leader to build up and train others in this ministry.
- Fulfill the qualifications of a deacon or elder as taught in the Scriptures
- Committed to the Core Values of GFC
- Sensitive to the Holy Spirit. Baptized in the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:4)
- Demonstrated musical skill and theological discernment
- Passionate about personally and corporately enjoying God in worship.
- Strength in leadership for the church and bands
- Possess a good influence, verbal communication skills, and cultural awareness.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Vocal and Musical Ability
- Proven success at multi-tasking, time management, organization .
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality and trust regarding leader and member information.
- Proven ability to work with and maintain positive, loyal relationships with those inside and outside the church.
- Love for Jesus and a desire to see people changed by the gospel.
- Accurately incorporates scripture in worship services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead/Oversee Thursday night practices along with the weekend service
- Lead worship for special events (prayer, Good Friday, etc.)
- Oversee the leaders of the high school and college worship teams
- Select songs and arrangements for weekly service
- Incorporate special songs into special services upon request (Easter, Christmas, etc.)
- Attend weekly staff and pastoral meetings
- Attend monthly church leadership meeting
- Recruit, train, organize, and shepherd music volunteers
- Participate in the effort of world missions
- Graphic Design (Printed, Video, Website assistance)
- Social Media Oversight (Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.)
- HELP’S MINISTRY OVERSIGHT
- Oversee certain volunteer ministries (Ushers, Welcome Team, Greeters, Café, Parking Team, etc.)
Schedule: Tuesday-Friday + Sunday mornings
Hours: Full Time
Location: Port St Lucie, FL
Church Size: 750
Vacation: 2 weeks plus holidays
Benefits: Health Insurance
Suggested Salary: 43k