For over 35 years, Marsh Corner has had a vital youth ministry staffed by volunteers who have kept the group vital, healthy and growing. In an effort to maintain that vitality and minister to a new generation of God’s servants, we are seeking the assistance
of a motivated individual with a gift for teaching, a heart for teens, an ability to be crazy, and a personality that relishes relational development.
Responsibilites will include:
- Disciple Students in large group settings including Sunday morning and Wednesday Evening.
- Develop and train the volunteer support and sponsor team from within congregation.
- Create an environment where Christ can safely be discussed in relation to a harsh world.
- Promote Service as a mark of discipleship both locally and universally.
- Encourage inclusion in the community of the local church
- Communicate regularly with parents
- Participate in a team ministry environment.
If you believe that God wants you to be part of a dedicated team moving our church toward illuminating Jesus in a dark world, then we would welcome your resume and an opportunity to talk with you. Please submit your resume to email@example.com