Pastor of Spanish Speaking Ministries
General duties and responsibilities:
To support the Vision, Purpose, and Process of McKinney Church while directing the birth of a ministry to the Spanish-speaking community in southwest Fort Worth.
Position is ultimately responsible for oversight and execution of all aspects of the Spanish-speaking ministry as outlined below:
Work in conjunction with the Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor to create and implement a short-term and long-term strategy for the launch of a vibrant and healthy Spanish-speaking ministry capable of launch as an independent partner church in 3-5 years.
Outreach and Evangelism:
· Work through existing McKinney partnerships (KidsHope USA, GoodNews Club, etc..) to develop relationships with Spanish-speaking families.
· Develop an evangelistic strategy that will most effectively see the Spanish-speaking community in Southwest Fort Worth reached with the Gospel.
· Cultivate relationships with neighbors, the Spanish-speaking community and its leaders, and others in the surrounding area.
· Promote and support local and global missions.
· Develop a strategy to assimilate adults into externally focused, Christ-centered, scripturally-oriented communities.
· Prepare a core group for the launch of a Spanish-speaking worship service, likely located on campus at McKinney Church during regular Sunday morning hours.
· Serve as the primary communicator of the Gospel, sound Biblical doctrine, and application of Scripture for Spanish-speaking worship services.
· Administrate and oversee the various facets of the Spanish-speaking ministry.
· Develop a clear launch plan for a vibrant Spanish-speaking ministry to families in Southwest Fort Worth.
· Identify, develop and train a core group of volunteers.
· Submit and manage an approved budget.
· Identify and train and select a minimum of two elders by launch of the independent church.
· Plan, manage, and coordinate the Spanish-speaking ministry calendar with the McKinney Church-Wide Calendar.
· Develop key ministry systems for the Spanish-speaking ministry.
· Communicate and clarify the vision, strategy and goals of the Spanish-speaking Church to the
· Work to ensure a seamless partnership between Spanish-Speaking ministry plant and McKinney Church.
• Fulfills qualifications for spiritual leadership in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
• Consistent and personal fellowship with Christ.
• Theological alignment with McKinney Church’s statement of faith.
• Commitment to male, elder led church governance
• Team player
• Strategic Planner
• Tuned in to cultural trends
• Takes Initiative
• Positive and Optimistic Attitude
• Ministry Minded
• Good Listener
• Maintains Confidentiality
Education and Experience:
· Some college preferred
· Theological education preferred
· Legal Resident of the United States of America
· Experience as a part of a church-planting team preferred
Please submit all resumes and cover letters in English to our Executive Pastor, Justin Atkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Associate MinisterAlliance for Transatlantic Theological Training
- 2 Blackburne Place, Not Assigned
- November 30
Executive Pastor (767613)The Shepherd's Staff
- US Mid Atlantic, Virginia
- November 29
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- November 29
McKinney Memorial Bible Church
At McKinney Church, our desire is to "develop Christ-centered people who make a difference." We believe that happens as they connect with Christ; transform in community; and engage their world.More...