Community Fellowship Church is a growing church with a mission to make committed followers of Christ.
CFC believes strongly that our faith is meant to be lived out within the love, accountability, and grace of community. This is why we have put a big emphasis on the Sunday gatherings and the more intimate community groups. We desire to see this foundational
ministry grow in the midst of our changing culture.
Community Groups Director – Position Description
The Community Groups Director reports to the Administrative Pastor and is responsible for overseeing and casting the vision for the Community Group Ministry. This includes leading and shepherding Community Group coaches, leaders and apprentices.
- Fulfill the duties required of CFC members as outlined in membership covenant
- Fulfill the character qualifications of a deacon as taught in the Scriptures
- Philosophical alignment with CFC leadership
- Passionate about disciple making, developing leaders, and casting vision
- Proven track record in ministry
- Possesses shepherding influence, verbal communication skills, and cultural awareness
Knowledge and Skills
- A strong gift of shepherding and leadership
- Love for Jesus and a desire to see lives and communities changed by the Gospel
- Entrepreneurial aptitude
- Proven success at multi-tasking, time management, and prioritizing
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality and trust
- Ability to work with, and maintain positive, loyal relationships with those inside and outside of CFC
- Disciple and lead Community Group coaches, who disciple and lead Community Group leaders
- Recruit, assess, and develop potential Community Group leaders
- Lead forward advancing initiatives and cast vision for developing and planting Community Groups.
- Create resources and offer support for Community Group leaders.
- Meet with individuals who are struggling and/or suffering, and use these opportunities to train additional Community Group leaders.
- Meet regularly with the Administrative Pastor for updates, vision, and direction.
- Attend weekly Executive Ministry Team meetings
Weekly Time Commitment: Part Time
After reading the job description, please submit your resume, a brief biography, and your philosophy of Community Group ministry directly to CFC by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.