Snoqualmie Valley Alliance is creative Jesus-centric church located 25 miles east of Seattle WA. Our founding and Lead Pastor, Monty Wright, planted the church in 1999. SVA has grown from 9 families to the current 400+ families who call
SVA their home.
Creative, grace-oriented, missional and Gospel oriented are a few words that enapsulate the community of faith. If you are a positive, self-starter, team oriented leader check us out at http://www.svaonline.org
To oversee the incorporation of music, multimedia, technical arts and missional outreach both local and global at Snoqualmie Valley Alliance Church. As a member of the ministry staff team, the successful applicant will work closely with the Lead Pastor and
key leaders in worship, production and outreach to support the vision of SVA through creative worship experiences and missional expressions. At SVA we strive to become a worshipping and missional people extending the love and grace of God to our community
and throughout the world.
- Oversees, equips and expands the music teams and leaders.
- Works with scheduling worship teams and finalizing service components.
- Oversight of the implementation of service production and impressions.
- Creates and oversees service experiences and outreach opportunities.
- Oversees the ongoing maintenance of all items related to the area of worship arts.
- Teaching and preaching team.
Visual Arts (Multi-media; video; computer; drama; design; dance; art loft; and other creative expressions)
- Oversees, equips and expands visual arts team leaders and members involved with service production and ongoing events.
- Communicates opportunities for integration of the arts with service production.
- Creates opportunities to involve the body and community in these areas.
- Oversees the ongoing maintenance of all items related to the area of visual arts.
Technical Arts (Sound, lighting, computer media support)
- Oversees, equips and expands technical arts team leaders members who provide audio, lighting and computer production for services and events.
- Oversees integration of lighting production ques with visual art for services and events.
- Oversees the team that populates the Apple TV promotion and marketing for SVA events and opportunities.
- Oversees the ongoing maintenance of all items related to the area of technical arts.
- Oversees the leaders and teams responsible for local missional outreach.
- Integrates outreach into the Journey group experience by working the J.G. director.
- Creates monthly opportunities for church involvement in loving and serving the local community through loving acts of service.
- Strengthens relationship with current local strategic partners.
- Looks for opportunities to launch new strategic missional partners and opportunities through SVA.
- Oversees, equips and expands the team responsible for global impact.
- Creates care connections and consistent communications for our global strategic partners to the congregation.
- Integrates care and prayer for our global strategic partners with the congregation and Journey groups.
- Oversees Visual Storytelling for life and mission at SVA
- Champions the C&MA’s Great Commission Fund
- Oversees and expands the leaders and team of the Great Commission Coffee Company.
TYPE OF POSITION: Full-Time Salaried position
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- B.A in Ministry, Theology, Biblical Studies preferred.
- Evidences a growing relationship with God and exhibits a life of character and integrity.
- Self Starter and able to gather, multiply and lead teams.
- Accomplished music skills and ability to lead worship and not merely perform.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sound, media and lighting technology.
- Strong Social Media and Technology Skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Completed application packet with current references
Position Reports To: