Salem Lutheran Church is looking for an energetic team builder to lead its audio and lighting teams.
- Secure in your identity in Christ. You can articulate how your life has changed trajectory because of Jesus.
- Self-starter. You have demonstrated through past accomplishments that you are self motivated to identify problems and devise and implement appropriate solutions. In other words, where others see obstacles, you see opportunities.
- Team oriented. You enjoy participating with others to accomplish more than one person could accomplish alone. You understand that in order for the group to be successful, members of the group must accept and respect roles. This is evident
by your history in the military, high school team sports, and/or marching band, etc.
- Leader. Others look to you to provide vision and security in a group dynamic. You served in student government, team captain, or other position of recognized leadership where you demonstrated the ability and integrity to make decisions
for the good of the group.
- Enthusiastic. Your passion for Christ and gratitude for what he has done for you is contagious. You naturally attract others to your mission and enjoy watching them grow.
- Competent. You have demonstrated proficiency with current audio and lighting technology.
Salem is a place where imperfect people risk it all to make Jesus real, one life at a time. Salem is a member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod. It was founded in 1851. The 100 plus acre campus includes over 200,000 sq. ft. under roof. Buildings
include the Worship Center and Church Administration, Salem Lutheran School, Community Center, and Family Center.
We currently have two identical worship services with separate children's and youth programming on Sunday morning. Average weekend attendance of 1200. Worship, school, and special events are manned and often produced by volunteers.
If you are interested in joining the Salem team, please provide resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.