As Senior Pastor, you will lead a vibrant and healthy congregation to impact a thriving city for Christ. You will:
- Continue a rich 119-year tradition of excellence in pulpit ministry and Bible teaching through prayerful study and unabashed preaching and teaching the Word of God.
- Lead a committed group of Elders in providing spiritual oversight to the church and affiliated ministries in this time of challenging and accelerating cultural change.
- Lead, mentor and encourage senior staff in the effective performance of their ministry.
- Identify and equip godly leaders from amongst the church body and encourage them in the effective performance of their ministry.
- Lead the staff and lay leaders in the achievement of the “ends” as set out in the policy governance manual currently under development.
- Lead future church visioning and planning initiatives and subsequent implementation.
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration with the associated school and senior housing ministries to the benefit of the overall ministries and organization.
- Work with, and report to, the Deacon Board as the church transitions to a policy governance model.
For a complete "Opportunity Profile", visit www.grantpastorsearch.com.