First United Methodist Church of Clermont, FL is seeking a Church Business Administrator. The Church Business Administrator ensures a central, coordinated effort for the business and financial functions of the church and is responsible for all personnel,
maintenance, facility, and administrative support for the Church.
1. Proven Leadership skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
2. Experience and proven ability to relate positively with people of all ages in large groups as well as one-on-one.
3. A healthy perspective for working with volunteers and the ability to encourage them while developing relationships.
4. Proven ability to organize effectively and efficiently.
5. Understanding of church ministries and what they do.
6. Clear understanding of Church culture and have the ability to articulate the differences and similarities between the "church world" and "business world."
7. Administrative and computer skills for organization of written materials, handbooks and brochures.
8. Propensity for self-motivation.
9. Maturity and confidentiality in handling sensitive material.
10. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
11. Minimum 5 years experience in an operations management position (preferably in a church or related field.) Must have a strong HR background.
12. Sorry no relocation benefits will be provided for this position.